Monday, June 30, 2008

Wonder if She Needs a Publicist...

I think I need to get back into the Christian Music Industry. Here's the story:

Everyday at about 11:00 am I get an email from US Weekly. My addiction to US weekly began as everyone else's does...the occasional purchase of one at an airport, then maybe when I was laying out, then only when Brittney was on the cover...nothing big.

Then I got a subscription for my birthday last year and it was downhill from there. I knew EVERYTHING about pop culture. I was slightly obsessed. I had to cut myself off for a bit. Thank you for blocking the pop culture websites, dear place of employment! You are like rehab.

The one thing that slips through the cracks are my emails from US Weekly that I apparently receive due to my previous subscription to the magazine. Today, I reaffirmed why I get such emails when this little gem came though:
http://www.usmagazine.com/heidi-montag-i-want-to-record-a-christian-album

Yep...you read it right. Heidi Montag wants to record a Christian album! (Mrs. Conville...she's a crazy reality TV starlet...kinda like a smarter younger Anna Nicole mixed with some Paris Hilton)

I just had to share such things. This was just too funny...especially the part about her denomination.

Hope that helps you through the day, cause it certainly helped me get through mine!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh...I can't stand Heidi or Spencer. They both make me gag!

PS. I love how they talk about possibly adopting a child from Africa - classic.

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh...I can't stand Heidi or Spencer. They both make me gag!

PS. I love how they talk about possibly adopting a child from Africa - classic.