Friday, June 27, 2008

Jammin'

Yep, you know me well. I'm the girl who loves sharing good music with you!

I'll write some little anecdote a little later, but if you are Lindsey Arita, and enjoy my taste in music then I highly reccomend that you check out my morning project (of course there was some work mixed in there too!).

I'm going to try to make themed playlists, so if you have suggestions (first one will be songs about California) let me know!

Other than that, I suggest that you read these...it's a repost from my friend "Holland" who I love dearly...and she makes a good point!!

"Let's Talk...
about appropriate bathroom behavior at work.
Here are some basic rules to follow:
1. Do NOT talk on your cell phone while using the restroom. This is not only rude to the person you are on the phone with, but also to the other people in the restroom. And yes, we ARE judging you and your germ infested cell phone as well as any pot luck food you bring to work.

2. Do NOT sit in a stall next to someone unless there are no other stalls available.

3. WASH YOUR HANDS - if ONLY for the comfort of those who see you leave with dirty hands. This means soap people, water is not a disinfectant.

4. Clean up after yourself. That includes making sure the toilet flushed and not splashing water all over the countertop.

5. Rule #2 is not to be discussed. This is an unsaid rule so if you break it, don't explain to the person why you sat next to them. That is just awkward.

And yes, all of these things have happened to me personally and occur regularly at my place of business. Except for #5, that was just the one time."

For the record, I've also had an encounter with all of these people! Who talks on their cell phone in the restroom at work??

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, I hate it when someone gets the stall next to me when the one next to it is open! Come on, let's space out!

Lora said...

YOU GIRLS!!!!!! Shy bladders????