Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nashville Bucket List

I have 2 months left in this city as a permanent resident and I plan on making the most out of the situation! Last Saturday morning, I went to breakfast with my friend Levi and we created my Nashville Bucket List...or the list of things that I should have done in the last 3 years while I lived here.

If you would like to help accomplish any of these goals with me, please let me know!
1. Loveless Cafe
2. Frist - check! did this one last week
3. Titans Game
4. Fall Creek Falls
5. Brown's Diner - don't know why...haven't been there though
6. Be In a Music Video (which will take some effort)
7. Karaoke on Printer's Alley
8. Thirsty Thursday at the Sounds Games
9. Tennessee Fair
10. Pancake Pantry (okay, so I've been here, but not in a while)
11. Shakespeare in the Park
12. Rafting on the Ocoee
13. Dollywood
14. Graceland
15. Yazoo Brewery Tour
16. Belle Meade Plantation
17. Arrington Vineyards
18. Bluebird Cafe for a Show
19. Ryman Tour
20. Meet a country star at the Stage
and obviously: 21. Throw an amazing party on September 20

I might add to this list as I see fit :)

**Thanks for the Spelling Lesson, Tim.

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Hmmm, you should've been in the new Miley Cyrus video, dude!

Maybe J. Simpson will help a fellow Texas out!

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

doug bryson is playing bluebird friday the 1st. you should go to that!

Rhiannon DeBaylo said...

via facebook stalking i found your list here, and i'm obsessed. i have a list too! i figured youd have most of these under your belt as you seem to be like THE nashville welcoming committee! i'll help you out on any of the above! and your raging party is on my birthday :)