Friday, July 18, 2008

Man Vs. Wild

Okay, so I have to admit...I'm so addicted to this TV show. The way that he makes everything look so simple makes me actually think that I too could survive in the middle of the antarctic wilderness...using only my body heat to keep me warm...and a tooth pick...and a piece of my shirt.

He's like the modern day McGuyver. The guy is a legend.

However, I was mildly distressed to find out that he had been duping us all along. Not actually spending the 48 hours in the wilderness, but taking himself to a nice little hotel to sleep then tackling the outback after a nice massage. So, maybe man cannot conquor wild afterall. I feel hurt.

So then I realized that maybe all along, the real Man vs. Wild would look more like this

At least he's realistic.

1 comment:

Lora said...

CARRIE, CARRIE- TOO FUNNY!